Building Information Modelling – Read about Issues for building owners [button link=”https://lt-fp.com/wp-content/uploads/BIM-for-building-owners.pdf” type=”icon” newwindow=”yes”] Click Here to Downlaod
If we’ve prepared floorplans and reflected ceiling plans, then the preparation of basic elevation drawings and/or sections is straightforward. During our interior survey we simply record the slab-to-slab elevations, all changes in floor elevations, as well as window/sill heights, door heights, plus exterior details as required. Typically exterior elevations, but interior wall elevations can easily be prepared as required as well.
With all our projects, we take digital photos around the perimeter, as well as a few interior shots. When preparing elevations, we take additional ortho photos, around the entire perimeter, and if we’re doing sections we include more extensive interior photography also.
Benefits & Features Include:
- Layered in accordance with industry OR your standards
- Laser-measured, same accuracy as Floorplans, with vertical closure checks built into our LTS survey software
- Can easily be added at anytime, once we’ve captured floorplan and ceiling details
- More cost-efficient for us to prepare at time of Floorplan preparation
- Layered in CAD, and automatically included in the final DWGs provided