Building Information Modelling – Read about Issues for building owners [button link=”https://lt-fp.com/wp-content/uploads/BIM-for-building-owners.pdf” type=”icon” newwindow=”yes”] Click Here to Downlaod
In addition to basic floorplan detail, we can optionally locate and show all electrical outlets and switches, data and telephone jacks, electrical and telecommunications panels, sensors, thermostats, junction boxes, basically any floor or wall mounted power/communications device. These are symbolized and shown on the Floorplans, with an accompanying legend.
- Useful for renovation as-builts, office/space planning
- Required by architects/designers in most cases
- Floorplans may be printed with or without these symbols overlaid
- Layered in accordance with CAD standards specified
If there are renovations being planned, either now or in future, then at the time of the initial measurement it would be wise to include the minor extra cost of locating all electrial power and telecommunication devices. We will measure the location of each from a nearby corner, and place a symbol for each on the floorplan. These symbols will be placed on separate CAD layers, which can easily be turned off or on. Therefore, you will be able to have regular floorplan plots without the added clutter of these symbols, when not required.
- Located and stored on separate CAD layers
- Separate layout setup for PDF, but a permanent feature in the CAD drawing (model space)
- Standard CAD symbols